We are members of the British Association of Removers
ALBAN MOVES is a member of the British Association of Removers, the largest established and most recognised Trade Association for the removals industry in the UK.
Members of the BAR must meet strict standards and agree to regular inspection to make sure that their facilities, equipment, staff training and operational procedures remain at the highest level.
But above all, members agree to comply with the BAR Code of Practice. This covers how the company operates, how they work with customers, other BAR members and BAR itself.
- They will be honest and fair in all their dealings with customers and the general public.
- They will provide a clear description of the work they are to carry out, what preparation the customer needs to undertake, and they will base their quotation on this.
- They will ensure that all staff are courteous, competent and committed to providing a high standard of service.
- They will provide all of the materials and equipment necessary for the professional execution of your removal.
- They will comply with all the requirements of membership specified by the British Association of Removers.
- They will do their utmost to fulfil your obligations under this Code of Practice. Should they fail to do so, they will always receive complaints courteously and, if they are justified, take prompt and effective action to put the matter right.
As a company we pride ourselves on our professional & friendly approach to helping people with what can be a very stressful time. Click here to view the BAR terms and conditions.